Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let's Try this Again


Well, I have decided that I need to give this blogging thing another try. With everything that has happened over the past year, my first attempt at blogging kind of got pushed to side. But, we are back with a zest for blogging our way back into your lives!!! We just don't see you all as much as we would like and we know how very interested you are in knowing the ins and outs of our lives (actually Alex's life) but we can pretend:) So, I have decided to give this my best "girl scout" try and please feel free to yell at me if I don't keep this thing updated. Sometimes I need a little reminder when life gets crazy! I am going to try my best to post everyday-yes, try my best being the key phrase here! Love to you all and I hope that I become proficient at this - I guess time will tell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment