Monday, July 27, 2009

Texas Trip

24 Hours and Counting until take off!!!


Well, Alex and I are officially home for a few days at least. We have been traveling all over to visit family and friends and it has been wonderful. The trip to Texas was a huge success and the wedding was beautiful. My brother, Maggie and the boys are great and it was truly a wonderful wedding! Here are some pictures of the wedding and reception. I tell you what, Alexander LOVED the airport and is a true people watcher. I took him over to watch some planes take off and he couldn't tear his eyes away. He also made some great friends on the plane. People were actually commenting on what a great traveler he was both on the way there and the way back. I had been sooo nervous (shocking) about the trip but in the end, it turned out to be one great adventure. Actually, I am not so good on planes-especially during take off and landing but Alexander taught me something - just fall asleep quickly and everything will be ok:)

However, I do have one complaint. What's up with the rental car - car seats! They are from the 1980's- so severely out dated. No shoulder or head pads, extremely flimsy, the straps did not tighten down nearly enough. You would think there would be strict regulations on these things. I am in the process of writing a letter to the company and demanding that they get up to speed on this issue! It is not to be taken lightly - when it comes to the safety of babies! There- I feel a little better:) Enjoy the pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Mimi is going to get caught at work watching this video over and over and end up joining the ranks of the unemployed if not careful. I'm addicted to this georgeous baby! LOVE Mimi

    ReplyDelete