Sunday, August 30, 2009

New News!


I know it has been a while but life has surely become busy! I started back to work last week and life has become one big circus. Alex has been in daycare and although I really like where he is going and trust the ladies in his room, it breaks my heart every time I drop him off. My friends keep saying that it will get easier but I have my doubts:) Well, I also applied for a teaching position in the Mt. Pleasant School District and got an interview!!! It went really well but I haven't heard anything back yet. No matter how it turns out-it was a great experience for me!

Jeff has been working a lot. He is very busy and it is definitely hard to find family time these days. We are planning to spend some time together next weekend-as it is his birthday on the 5th:) He has just completed the painting in our new room. We decided that a dining room is just not practical for us right now and have turned it into a guest room/office. We are going to purchase a new sofa bed and Jeff is in the process of building bookshelves and a desk. We are very excited about this and will post pictures as updates are completed!

Alexander has two new teeth! That's right-TWO teeth. He is a drooling machine but is soooo cute with his new little chompers. He is definitely ready for some real food-as it won't be long now.

Jeff and I miss you all very much. Take care and I promise to try and do better at updating this blog.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment