Tuesday, August 4, 2009


We had a very busy week last week. On Tuesday, I was able to go to the Dave Mathew's Band concert at DTE with some great friends. - Thanks to Jeff for switching his schedule a bit so that I could go:) Alexander and Poppies spent their first ever, alone time for a couple of hours that day! They had fun-as my dad says-he stepped outside and Alex fell asleep for a couple of hours and woke up crying. When Grandma Peg got home, Alex was in a full blown fit but ended up sleeping through the night and awoke a happy baby:) Thanks to my wonderful family, I was able to spend some much needed friend time!
Then, Wednesday night, my Aunt Bentley and Uncle Gary drove in from Florida. We had a BBQ at my dad's house and it was great to spend some time with them! It was a lot of fun! I am so glad that Alexander and Aunt Bentley were able to spend some time together. He enjoyed himself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment